Hypnotherapy Mindful Life Coaching Stress Management
My name is Gill Matthews and I am a professional Hypnotherapist, Psychotherapist, Mindful Life Coach and Stress Management Consultant. I practice in Barton on Sea, New Milton, between Southampton and Lymington in Hampshire, Bournemouth and Christchurch in Dorset.
I am a Registered Hypnotherapy professional with the CNHC (an Accredited Register approved by the Professional Standards Authority for Health and Social Care).
I am a Senior Practitioner and Peer Supervisor with the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council and have been in full-time practice for 33 years. It is now scientifically recognised that stress is the pre-cursor to the malaise of humanity, my expertise lies in all stress related issues known to man, woman and child!
I offer all sessions face-to-face or online.
In my work I use the many approaches I have learned during 33 years in practice to help you find solutions to issues and problems you may be experiencing, to educate and empower you to grow, flourish and reach your full potential. There is rarely a single way of treating a problem, even if it comes with a nice clear label. I will work with you to achieve your aims and your goals. You will always be treated as the totally unique person you are because you perceive life your own way!
The other aspect of sessions with me is that I will listen. How often do you get the undivided attention of another person with the time to explore exactly who you are, without judgement? Evolve into your best you, find the awesome person you really are.
I offer a free discovery consultation of 30 minutes which is an opportunity for you to understand your problem at a deeper level and 'look through new eyes'.
This is only available over the telephone during the Covid-19 restrictions.
For more details of my 30 minute no obligation Free Discovery Consultation ring 01425 638817 or email me.
Hope your doing ok and managing to stay safe in lockdown.
I’d like to arrange another session with you..
I also wanted to take this opportunity to say how well I felt after our last session, as I’d been finding lockdown quiet challenging with still having to work and then having the fire I was struggling somewhat. I must admit I was a bit apprehensive about doing the Zoom meeting Session with you but I’d reached a point of need.
How wrong was I, I actually found it very easy and I almost felt I relaxed more as I was in my own home surrounding, I drifted very easily into the hypnosis and it was great to have the time back with you in safe, secure and relaxing surroundings.
I just want to say that if any of your clients are feeling a bit apprehensive around this, like I was, they really don’t need to be. I found it really easy to set up, it is such a great way to stay connected with you during lockdown. We’re very lucky to have the opportunity to stay connected and would hate for someone to miss out because they felt unsure, I totally recommend it. Hence why I’m doing it again. 😁
Look forward to hearing from you, Thanks again
'What if the worst thing that happened to you turns out to be the best thing that ever happened to you?'
Dr. Joe Dispenza
27 June 2020
COVID-19 Compliance for ‘face to face’ Therapies
As I know you will appreciate, I am duty bound to adhere to Government statutory guidelines and those of my Professional Governing body. Listed below are the procedures I must now follow to be allowed to do ‘face to face’ sessions with you and these have to remain in place until further notice.
• Please ring the doorbell at the time of your appointment as I am only allowed one client in the house at any given time. There has to be a minimum 30 minute gap between every client to allow for sanitising and airing of the office, hall and cloakroom areas therefore all appointments have to start and finish on time.
• Before you enter the house I will take your temperature using an infra-red thermometer facilitating a ‘no contact’ reading. If your temperature is within NHS guidelines the session can go ahead. I will have checked my own temperature as the same rules apply.
• Before your session starts please wash your hands in the cloakroom using the anti-bacterial soap provided. There will be a fresh clean towel for your use only. A sanitiser spray will be available if you prefer.
• During your session the social distancing rule of two metres will be adhered to; When this is not possible, for example taking your temperature, a visor will be worn. If you would be happier to wear a mask please feel free to bring one with you. There will be fresh air circulating from an open window and, if you would prefer, the door of the office can be left open without compromising your privacy
• Please bring your own tissues, pen and drinking water etc. as I am now unable to provide these for you.
• With regards payment, should you wish to pay by cash or cheque a sealable plastic bag will be provided. If you are paying by BACS please make the transfer before your session.
• On leaving please use the cloakroom again to wash your hands or use the sanitiser spray.
Thank you for your understanding and co-operation, these procedures have been put in place for everyone’s protection.
I am an experienced Hypnotherapist practising in New Milton, Hampshire. Search for me on the Hypnotherapist Register, under Hypnotherapy Hampshire, Southampton, New Milton and Lymington in The New Forest Hampshire, or Christchurch and Bournemouth in Dorset. I am an expert in all areas of Stress Management Lymington for Hypnobirthing, Fertility, Exam Performance IBS and Anxiety. You can find me under Hypnobirthing New Milton and Lymington, Southampton, The New Forest, Hampshire, or Christchurch and Bournemouth in Dorset. I am listed under the search for Hypnobirthing New Milton, Stress Lymington and Hypnotherapy Hampshire in The New Forest and Hampshire. I am to be found also under IBS, Anxiety, Fertility, Hypnobirthing and Hypnotherapy in Christchurch and Stress and Fertility in Bournemouth in Dorset. Do you want Hypnobirthing New Milton, Stress Lymington or Hypnotherapy Hampshire? Then give me a call.
Search for me under Stress Management New Milton, Lymington, Southampton and The New Forest in Hampshire or Christchurch and Bournemouth in Dorset. I deal with IBS related anxiety. For stress and childbirth coaching search for me at online life coach, also Skype life coaching, online fertility coach and Skype fertility coaching. is also available at my practice in Hampshire. Do search for me under Stress Lymington Hypnotherapy Hampshire, Life Coaching Lymington and Hypnobirthing New Milton and on the Hampshire Local Business Directory I also work online.